Enhanced CLIPPER Yukon Tandem shown above. NOTE: When a 3rd seat is requested we may substitute a CLIPPER Cascade. Cascades have the same overall dimensions as Yukons but are slightly heavier and better suited for the optional 3rd bench seat.
Length: 16′ 8″
Bow Height: 20″
Stern Height: 20″
Center Height: 14″
Fiberglass: 58lbs (With upgraded foam core)
Option to add a third seat (with CLIPPER Cascade)
Our #1 most popular rental and by a good margin at that! The correct choice if you plan to do deep rivers and lakes.
- Our favorite and apparently our customer’s favorite as well
- This canoe does “everything well” – No bad characteristics.
- We added gunnel covers, wood yokes with foam pads, foam core layup, sliding front seat and foam knee pads
- Tractor style seats and foot rests add comfort and reduced back strain
- Great choice for touring on lakes and deep rivers.
- Handles waves and wind well.
- Fast – you will cover a greater distance with each stroke
- large cargo capacity
- tracks and glides well
- Such a great canoe – treat it like a friend and it will carry you in style!
- We ask that you portage around rapids and shallow water with all composite canoes.
- Composite canoes do not tolerate dragging or other “skill” deficient behavior as well as plastic canoes.