Get help deciding on a specific rental boat:
Pictures, specifications, and helpful reviews are provided for all rental boats. All the information needed to make an informed rental decision is a “click” away. see rental directory. Still have questions…. PH 204 290 7325
Making a reservation:
Convenient online reservations are the most dependable and preferred method of making a reservation. Please note that every reservation requires a non-refundable $10 deposit in order for your request to be processed.
Picking up Equipment:
- Pick up days are free after 12:00 noon.
- Address:We are located near the corner of Keenleyside Street and Nairn Ave. directly behind the Pony Corral. Being only two blocks off Lagimodiere Ave. is handy for people traveling to (or from) Manitoba’s popular lake region. A map is provided below.
- Scheduled pick up times help minimize delays.
- Do not delegate! The person who makes a boat reservation must be present at pick-up and accompany the rentals during use and during return.
- Returns may be done on a 24/7, self return basis. Returning equipment on the way home from the lake (no matter the time of day) is something that most customers value.
- Return days are free when the return occurs before 12:00 noon.
- 24/7 self returns become easier with a helper.
- Printed “return guidelines” are provided at pickup time.
Requirements for using Trailers:
- 2″ hitch ball
- Working electrical system
- Flat four pin electrical connector or an adapter (we can supply the adapter)
Rentals are provided with:
- Paddles, PFDs, bailers, rescue ropes, and a signaling devices all in a coast guard approved safety kit. Additional paddles and PFD’s are available upon request at no additional charge.
- Foam roof blocks and all tie down straps are provided. Bare roofs are not a problem
- Assistance is provided to get you safely ready for the road.
Returning Dirty equipment is not O.K.
- Expect to be charged for the cleaning of dirty boats, the repairing of damaged boats and the replacment cost of lost items.
- You must inform us when boats are returned in a condition unsatisfactory for the next customer . Promptly reporting problems avoids more serious issues and consequences from developing.
- Missing items will be charged at the time of discovery that that they are missing. Renters will be informed of the charge by email and given 7 days to the return the missing item and receive a refund.
- We strongly encourage renters to have insurance in one form or other that will cover any MAJOR losses that could occur during rental.
- Reasonably priced insurance is also available at the time of pick up. Insurance is recommended. The cost is only a few dollars per day. Ask for details.
Modification to standard bookings:
- BOOKING MODIFICATIONS: Most “regular rate” bookings may be modified at any time and without a penalty. Please submit modifications requests as early as possible. PLEASE NOTE: Reduction to the size of a booking within 72 hours is actually a “late cancellation” – see cancellation policy below.
Modification to special discounted bookings:
- “EARLY PREBOOKING” MODIFICATIONS: All boat bookings made before May 15th qualify for a 15% discount. These “early prebookings” may be modified at any time and without loss of discount prior to MAY 15th. Modifications requested after May 15th revert to regular bookings and regular rates will apply. (exception may be made when the modification increases the size of the origional reservation)
- Learn more about early prebookings.
- online modification requests can be found on the main rental directory page or quickly at this link: view the form here.
Cancellations to existing bookings:
- CANCELLATIONS: All bookings may be canceled at any time and without additional penalty up to 72 hours (3 full days) prior to the pick-up appointment. If possible please let us know even sooner. https://form.jotform.com/60055929384967
- LATE CANCELLATIONS: When cancellations occur less than 72 hours prior to a pickup appointment, a charge equal to one day’s rental for all cancelled items will apply. https://form.jotform.com/60055929384967
- NO SHOW POLICY: In these avoidable situations reservations become due in full. Providing us with a “verifiable notice of cancellation” will make certain that this penalty charge will never occur. “I called and told someone” is not considered verifiable. (see next point) https://form.jotform.com/60055929384967
- All Cancellations and Modifications should be made on our convenient online modification request form. This form will provide solid verifiable documentation of your change request. The modification request form is found in the lower half the the main rental directory page. https://form.jotform.com/60055929384967
We’ve worked hard to become your first choice for renting. Here’s what we have learned.
- Quality, selection, availability and convenience all matter to people.
- Day-to-day low rates, and additional discount opportunities build customer loyalty.
- The best customer assistance possible promotes “word-of-mouth advertising.”
- Online equipment descriptions allow customers to make their own informed choices.
- Online reservations allow customers to complete the booking right from the comfort of home. “DONE! and not even a single phone call requied”