- Lay the tube right side up on a soft flat surface like grass if possible..
- Ensure the small valve on the side of the tube is closed. Please do NOT use this valve
- Do not step or kneel on the tube while inflating
- Unscrew the square top half of the Boston valve (the large black valves that were transported separately)
- Thread the round base of the Boston valve to the largest opening on the tube, ensuring the round base is securely tightened.
- Insert the end of the pump’s hose firmly into the Boston valve’s opening.
- Fill only enough air to just make the tube firm up nicely – do not over-inflate. (the gauge on the hand pump should barely move, if it moves at all)
- Remove the pump hose and firmly screw on the Boston valve’s cap.
- Use a hand pump with the longer, pointed nozzle well inserted into the small valve on the rear of the backrest to inflate the backrest. Close valve once firmly filled
- Entirely remove the larger Boston valve by unscrewing from the main tube chamber. When fully removed the air will flow out quickly thru the open hole. Store the boston valves in a clean/safe place and be certain to return the same number of boston valves as tubes rented. Count to confirm totals match.
- Open the small valve at the rear of the backrest. Sometimes squeezing the base of the valve while applying