Tranquility solo canoe by Souris River at 33 lbs!
If you are an experienced solo paddler or an occasional kayaker who likes the tripping gear capacity and loading ease of a canoe, you might want to check this one out. Quick as lightning across the water, this streamlined craft will carry all the gear you need for your wilderness trip.
This canoe tracks straight and can be paddled with either a canoe or kayak paddle.
Adjustable sliding seat and removable yoke included
Length: – 15’ 6”
Weight:33 lbs. (KEVLAR®)
Gunwale width – 28”
Rocker – 1”
Depth: Bow – 17” Center – 13.5” Stern – 15”
- Our LIGHTEST solo canoe
- includes a sliding bench seat that also adjusts in height
- Good Speed
- Best solution for a canoeing group with an odd number of people
- Removal portage yoke for easy portage
- Arguably a more practical choice for solo fishing and camping
- paddle with a kayak paddle or a canoe paddle.
- Easily keeps pace with tandem canoes when part of a group
- Bench style web seat allows sitting off center to heal the boat
- We ask that you portage around rapids and shallow water with all composite canoes.
- This expensive craft should not be rented by an inexperienced or careless individual
RESERVE THIS BOAT and possibly a trailer
RETURN to solo canoe directory