What does it cost per person?
- It is $25 per person
How many friends can I bring?
- As many as you’d like!
If I plan to bring 5 friends, should we all book separately or together?
- To ensure everyone is able to participate on the same day and time, it’s best to book all together to avoid any complications!
- If you would like to add or remove people from your previously booked event, please click here.
What time do I need to be at the starting point?
- It’s good to plan to arrive 15 minutes before the event starts. This will give you time to choose your inflatable kayak and meet up with the rest of your group.
- Winnipeg canoe rentals will be will transporting all equipment to the put in point.
- Winnipeg canoe rentals will meet you at the take out to gather up all equipment.
- You can park anywhere on Iroquois Bay or Comanche Rd (the put in point)
- guests should preposition a vehicle at the take out or call for a friend to pick them up and drive back to their car at the put in point
What will WinnipegCanoeRentals.com provide for this event?
- We provide the necessary equipment such as:
- Life jackets
- Safety kits
- kayaks and paddles
What do the participants need to provide?
- Remember to dress for the weather and bring extra clothes if necessary.
- You should bring:
- Sun screen/bug spray
- Proper foot wear (Remember your feet may get muddy or wet!)
- Dry clothes
- Water bottle and snacks
- Rain jacket
How long is the paddle?
- From start to finish it will be 9.5 km. This should take a couple hours to complete.
How will I pay?
- If each member of your group is paying separately please bring cash to the event, otherwise we will accept one credit card transaction per group.