Our 2nd most popular rental! The correct choice if you plan to do rapids or rocky shallow water
Length: 15′ (14’10”) 16′ (15′ 6”) 17′
Width: 36″ 35″ 36″
Center Depth: 14,5 ” 14.5″ 15″
End Depth: 23″ 23″ 23″
Rocker: 3″ 2″ 2.5″
Capacity: 850lb 900lb 1200 lbs
Weight: 78lb 83 lbs 99 lbs
- More affordable to rent
- This is our safest canoe in rough water and storms.
- Highly maneuverable and agile
- Suitable for beginners
- nearly indestructible
- Rarely grabs onto rocks when passing thru rapids
- can tolerate passing over shallow stretches
- good cargo capacity
- well designed scooped (comfortable) portage yoke
- quieter when fishing
- Plastic canoes are heavier than other construction methods
- Plastic hulls are slower and require a greater effort to paddle.
- Highly maneuverable and agile canoes generally do not track as straight.
- J strokes or Rudder strokes are more frequently required.