CLIPPER MacKenzie 20′
- Length: 20′
- Beam: 40″ | 36″ (@ 4″Waterline)
- Bow Height: 24″
- Stern Height: 24″
- Center Height: 17″
- Fiberglass: 98lbs with Foam Core
- Kevar: 84lbs
- Our most popular large rental canoe. It’s that much fun
- This is the least expensive (per person) boat in our rental fleet.
- Each year we increase our rental fleet as this has become such a popular boat
- Truly a canoe for large families who want to go canoe camping and still take it all.
- Great for multiple couples – more social than being in separate canoes.
- We added gunnel covers, wood yokes and foam core layup
- We added two full width center bench seats, creating seating for up to 6 passengers!
- Handles waves and wind extremely well.
- Fast – especially when all passengers paddle
- Super large cargo capacity. Nearly 3 times that of a standard 14 foot canoe.
- Safe, stable and forgiving canoe suitable for intermediate to expert – Some beginners might not fully appreciate the impact characteristics of landing (nearly) 2000 pounds of combined weight in one boat.
- We ask that you portage around rapids and shallow water with all composite canoe
- While this boat is light “for its size” it is still 98 pounds and sometimes easier for two to carry