What does it cost per person?
- $25 per person
How many friends can I bring?
- As many as you’d like!
If I plan to bring 5 friends, should we all book separately or together?
- To ensure everyone is able to participate on the same day and time, it’s best to book all together to avoid any complications!
- If you would like to add or remove people from your previously booked event, please click here.
What time do I need to be at La Barriere Park?
- Try to be at the river at least 15 minutes before the start time. This way you have time to choose your canoe and meet up with the rest of your group.
What will WinnipegCanoeRentals.com provide for this event?
- Transportation of all equipment to and from the event
- Necessary equipment such as:
- Life jackets
- Safety kits
What do the participants need to provide?
- Remember to dress for the weather and bring extra clothes if necessary.
- You should bring:
- folding lawn chair
- small Backpack
- Sun screen/bug spray
- Dry clothes
- Water bottle and snacks
- Towel and swimsuit
- Rain suit/jacket
How long should the drive from the Winnipeg perimeter to La Barriere Park take?
- La Barriere Park is located just 5 minutes south of the perimeter off Waverly. Note: Waverly does not cross the perimeter!
How long is the paddle?
- People usually paddle up to 2 hours. You can paddle for about 1 hour down the river before turning around and coming back.
How will I pay?
- If each member of your group is paying separately please bring cash to the event, otherwise we will accept one credit card transaction per group.