- Length: 17′
- Beam: 33″ | 32.5″ (@ 4″Waterline)
- Bow Height: 19″
- Stern Height: 18″
- Center Height: 13″
- Fiberglass: 55lbs with Foam Core
- As you might guess these canoes are fast and glide for great distances
- straight tracking as good as it gets
- less affected by crosswinds than most canoes
- We added gunnel covers, wood yokes with foam pads, foam core layup, sliding front seat and foam knee pads
- Tractor style seats and foot rests add comfort and reduced back strain
- suprisingly stable for a boat with a 32 inch waterline.
- This is a fair weather boat – do not subject it to rapids or waves – The “knife like” bow is fast but will “submarine” easily when plowing into waves or rapids. Swamping will be the result of venturing into water conditions that it was not designed to handle.
- This boat must never be subject to shallow water conditions
- This boat must be unloaded and lifted out of the water well before the posibility of contact with the bottom near the shore line. You will need to get wet feet.
- This boat should be carried onto the water and floating freely before any loading or climbing aboard is considered.
- conscientious and experienced paddlers will enjoy this boat.
RESERVE THIS BOAT and possibly a trailer