WinnipegCanoeRentals.com is proud to be a part of this great city of ours, and to say Thank You, we are giving back to our diverse community in an increasing variety of ways!
Here is a list of some of the free or affordable options we provide:
1. SOCIALS: We donate prizes to socials! Give us a call for more info.
2. SILENT AUCTIONS: We can make archery equipment and canoes available at very reasonable rates to contribute to the bottom line of any silent auction event.
3. FUNDRAISING: Our canoeing equipment can be used by groups engaged in fundraising! We can even help with the organization and structuring of your event for maximum profit and ease of operation while providing fun for organizers and contributors as well.
4. VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION EVENINGS: These events allow WinnipegCanoeRentals.com to show appreciation to the wonderful people who selflessly give their time and talents to help our community every day. Call to see if your group of volunteers qualifies for a FREE evening of canoeing! Check out River Tours for details!
5. COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP: We are happy to work with any local charity organization that is actively helping to meet the needs of individuals facing extraordinary challenges. This could include organizing a life-changing event involving staff, volunteers, clients or even all three. Call us to discuss the exciting and easily-organized possibilities!
6. GROUP OPPORTUNITIES: Sports teams, churches, businesses, families and others can join together in affordable, memorable experiences, be it wilderness canoeing and camping adventures or a quiet river tour on a warm summer evening in the city.
That’s not all, folks!
Some of our other services include: leasing to summer camps and resorts, bachelor parties, Jack and Jill parties, bridesmaid parties, Demo Days at Harbor View Park golf course and summer day camps on our community ponds.
“For many years now I have enjoyed great partnership with WinnipegCanoeRentals. Using their trailers, canoes, lifejackets and paddles, I am confident that I and my co-adventurers will be successful in our pursuits.” – Pastor Bob: The Meeting Place, Winnipeg, Manitoba
To learn more about other options, feel free to contact us: