What does it cost per person?
- $30 per person (shore lunch provided)
How many friends can I bring?
- As many as you’d like!
If I plan to bring 5 friends, should we all book separately or together?
- To ensure everyone is able to participate on the same day and time, it’s best to book all together to avoid any complications!
- If you would like to add or remove people from your previously booked event, please click here.
What time do I need to be at the dock in Caddy Lake?
- Try to be at the starting point at least 15 minutes before the start time. This way you have time to choose your canoe and meet up with the rest of your group.
What will WinnipegCanoeRentals.com provide for this event?
- Transportation of all equipment to and from the event
- Necessary equipment such as:
- Life jackets
- Safety kits
- We also provide a shore lunch during the paddle
What do the participants need to provide?
- Remember to dress for the weather and bring extra clothes if necessary.
- You should bring:
- small Backpack
- Sun screen/bug spray
- Dry clothes
- Water bottle and snacks
- Towel and swimsuit
- Rain suit/jacket
How long should the drive from the Winnipeg perimeter to Caddy lake take?
- Depending on which side of Winnipeg you’re coming from, the drive can take 1 hr 45 min – 2 hrs.
How long is the paddle?
- Kayaking across Caddy lake will take about 6-7 hours with the shore lunch.
How will I pay?
- If each member of your group is paying separately please bring cash to the event, otherwise we will accept one credit card transaction per group.