CLIPPER 16’6″ Mac Sport square stern with 2.5 motor
The MacKenzie 16.5 works great with a 2.5 HP outboard
Load it up with 1300 lbs and you will have 7” of freeboard.
The Mac Sports allows you to access spots inaccessible to larger, heavier aluminum car top boats.
Motor weight 30 lb A portage cart is available N/C if requested at pickup
- Length: 16′ 6″ with one additional bench seat
- Beam: 37″ | 35″ (@ 4″Waterline)
- Bow Height: 23″
- Stern Height: 16″
- Center Height: 16″
- 16.5 weight: 85 lbs
- comes with a 2.5 hp 4 stroke motor that provides approx 15 km/hr with average loads
- Fuel included
- Good Stability makes this boat kid or pet friendly!
- large cargo capacity
- Tractor style front seat and rear foot rest add comfort and reduce strain We also recommend the optional back rests for even more comfort.
- Fantastic fishing platform
- Best for lakes and deep rivers.
- troll for 10 hours on a liter of fuel
- wide open throttle and max speed consumes 1 liter of fuel per hour
- moves along comfortably at only 1/2 throttle
- quite 4 stroke operaton – and no mixing of fuel
- We ask that you portage around rapids and shallow water with all composite canoes.
- Composite canoes do not tolerate dragging or other “skill” deficient behavior as well as plastic canoes.
PLEASE NOTE: A noisy “2 stroke” engine in video!
Our 4 stroke engines whisper by comparison