CLIPPER RANGER Tandem shown above.
Length: 17′ 0″
Beam: 36″ & 33″ at 4 inch water line
Bow Height: 20″
Stern Height: 20″
Center Height: 14″
- The Ranger is built by a stronger, but heavier construction method than our Premium Composites
- Affordable plus the advantages of a composite Canoe
- This canoe is noticably fast.
- If your trip calls for limited portages, this canoe could be a great choice.
- We added gunnel covers, wood yokes with foam pads, foam thigh pads
- Tractor style seats and foot rests add comfort and reduced back strain
- Great choice for touring on lakes and deep rivers. But Rangers should be a bit more tolerant of unintended mild abuse.
- Handles waves and wind well.
- larger cargo capacity
- tracks and glides well
- We ask that you portage around rapids and shallow water with all composite canoes.
- Composite canoes do not tolerate dragging or other “skill” deficient behavior as well as plastic canoes.