- Length: 18′ 6″
- Beam: 36″ | 32″ (@ 4″Waterline)
- Bow Height: 23″
- Stern Height: 21″
- Center Height: 15″
- Kevlar: 62lbs with Foam Core
- The length and freeboard of the Sea Clipper make it ideal for large lakes and ocean touring.
- The bow helps keep the Sea Clipper tracking straight while the rocker and full stern provide control.
- The speed that has been built into the Sea Clipper provides an added element of safety for when conditions get rough and you need to get to shore quickly.
- With a load capacity of 1,000+ lbs, it will carry all you need for extended trips into the wilderness, or allow you to bring the whole family for an afternoon of canoeing.
- We ask that you portage around rapids and shallow water with all composite canoes.
- Composite canoes do not tolerate dragging or other “skill” deficient behavior as well as plastic canoes.