Winnipeg Canoe Shuttles
- Start time: All shuttles will begin around 10:00 am, with a meeting at the take out location before traveling to your chosen put in location (See image below)
- Take out point will be Notre Dame St and Rue Maisonneuve
- All Canoeing equipment will be delivered to the put in point and collected at the take out point.
- We will meet you at the put in and collection points
- $20 per person
- Shuttles can be booked for any day of the week, as long as we have 24 hour notice
- Must be a minimum of 6 people in your group
- Other arrangements may be made for different locations around the city
- Vehicle arrangements will be made over the phone at the time of booking
- “Three river shuttles” will all put in on the Assiniboine River. They continue a short distance on the Red River and terminate on the Seine river.
- Assorted put in points on the Assiniboine will determine the over all length of the journey.
- “Two river shuttles” will start at various locations along the Red River and end on the Seine (more info coming soon).
- “One river shuttles” will start at various locations along the Seine river and end at Rue Maisonneuve & Notre Dame (more info coming soon).
Please call 204-290-7325 to book your shuttle
“Three River Shuttles”
Experience paddling along the Assiniboine, Red and Seine river
Put in locations
Option 1: Headingly
- Total distance – 29 km
- Start point is at the boat launch at the corner of Roblin Blvd and Rodney St
Option 2: Coleridge Park
- Total distance – 20 km
- Start point is at Coleridge Park, located just off Coleridge Park Dr
Option 3: Assiniboine Park Footbridge (Portage Ave side of bridge)
- Total distance – 12 km
- Start point is at the end of Deer Lodge Pl near the footbridge
Option 4: Omand Park
- Total distance – 9 km
- Start point is at the corner of Wolseley Ave and Raglan Rd
“Three river shuttles” map
“Two River Shuttles” and “One River Shuttles”
- More information coming soon; please call for more details
- The “two river shuttles” will start on the Red river and end on the Seine
- The “one river shuttles” will travel on the Seine river only