What does it cost per person?
- $25 per person – shore lunch included
How many friends can I bring?
- As many as you’d like!
If I plan to bring 5 friends, should we all book separately or together?
- To ensure everyone is able to participate on the same day and time, it’s best to book all together to avoid any complications!
- If you would like to add or remove people from your previously booked event, please click here.
What time do I need to be at the Pinawa Diversion Dam parking lot?
- Try to be at the starting point at least 15 minutes before the start time. This way you have time to choose your inflatable kayak and meet up with the rest of your group.
What will WinnipegCanoeRentals.com provide for this event?
- Transportation of all equipment to and from the event
- Transportation a small backpack for you to the takeout point. (dry clothes and shoes, Car keys etc)
- Necessary equipment such as:
- Life jackets
- Safety kits
- Inflatable kayaks.
- We also provide a shore lunch when you arrive at the suspension bridge.
What do the participants need to provide?
- Remember to dress for the weather and bring extra clothes if necessary.
- You should bring:
- small Backpack
- Sun screen/bug spray
- Dry clothes
- Water bottle and snacks
- Towel and swimsuit
- Rain suit/jacket
How long should the drive from the Winnipeg perimeter to Pinawa take?
- Depending on which side of Winnipeg you’re coming from, the drive can take 1 hr 15 min – 1 hr 30 min.
How long is the float?
- The length of the float depends on how high the water is. Length of float from the Pinawa Diversion Dam can range from 1.5 hours – 3 hours.
How will I pay?
- If each member of your group is paying separately please bring cash to the event, otherwise we will accept one credit card transaction per group.