Will I need any license to operate this boat with a motor?
No. You can just fill out a renter safety check list. Generally this takes less than 5 minutes to complete and you are on your way. We provide copies for you to fill out. Preview the renter safety check list.
- Length: 16′ 8″
- Beam: 36″ | 33″ (@ 4″Waterline)
- Bow Height: 20″
- Stern Height: 20″
- Center Height: 14″
- Fiberglass: 66lbs
- comes with a 30 lb thrust electric trolling motor (7-9 km/hr possible), motor mount, deep cycle battery, anchor and a dolly cart
- We added gunnel covers, rod holders and a wide center bench seat for a third adult or up to two youngsters (not shown in photo)
- Our most stable composite rental canoe. Stability makes this boat kid or pet friendly!
- large cargo capacity
- Tractor style seats and foot rest add comfort and reduce strain We also recommend the optional back rests for even more comfort while fishing,
- Best for lakes and deep rivers.
- troll through out the entire weekend or motor 3/4 speed for around 25-30 km on a single charge.
- We ask that you portage around rapids and shallow water with all composite canoes.
- Composite canoes do not tolerate dragging or other “skill” deficient behavior as well as plastic canoes.
Picture of a mounted trolling motor and a dolly cart in use (not a CLIPPER Cascade canoe)
RETURN to main rental directory