What does it cost per person?
- It is $20 per person
How many friends can I bring?
- As many as you’d like!
If I plan to bring 5 friends, should we all book separately or together?
- To ensure everyone is able to participate on the same day and time, it’s best to book all together to avoid any complications!
- If you would like to add or remove people from your previously booked event, please click here.
What time do I need to be at the starting point?
- It’s good to plan to arrive 15 minutes before the event starts. This will give you time to choose your inflatable kayak and meet up with the rest of your group.
Where should I park?
- You can park anywhere at Assiniboine park.
What will WinnipegCanoeRentals.com provide for this event?
- We provide the necessary equipment such as:
- Life jackets
- Safety kits
- kayaks and paddles
What do the participants need to provide?
- Remember to dress for the weather and bring extra clothes if necessary.
- You should bring:
- Sun screen/bug spray
- Proper foot wear (Remember your feet may get muddy or wet!)
- Dry clothes
- Water bottle and snacks
- Rain jacket
How long is the paddle?
- From start to finish it will be 11.5 km. This should take a couple hours to complete.
How will I pay?
- If each member of your group is paying separately please bring cash to the event, otherwise we will accept one credit card transaction per group.