- Length 13′ 5″
- Weight:40lbs / 18.1kg
- Maximum Capacity:400 lbs / 181 kg
- 1-2 Person. Easily converts into a great solo kayak.
- Inflatables are our lightest kayaks, our most stable kayaks, and our most comfortable kayaks. PERIOD.
- can be easily backpacked into a remote lake, taken on a bus or bicycle.
- Transports inside vehicle – saving fuel and tie down time.
- Great for touring, adventure and all-around use.
- A long waterline and flat rocker provide great tracking ability and good glide, Distance can be covered with ease.
- A rigid Hard-Bottom makes this inflatable boat stiff and responsive much like hard shell kayak.
- Accessory straps in the bow and stern provide stowage for dry bags or other gear.
- Handles are positioned around the boat.
- Seats provide adjustable air cushion, high backrest, plentiful mesh storage pockets, integrated fishing-rod holders
- Seats can be moved fore and aft
- Easy setup
- Convenient backpack travel bag.
- Must be pumped up (5-10 minutes)
- cargo space is fairly limited (more space is availible by renting a “Chelan Three Seat Kayak” and removing the center seat.
- Paddle strokes will need to be kept in sync to avoid paddle clashes. (due to close seat positions.