Approximate distances between landmarks
What does it cost per person?
- This event costs $20 per person
How many friends can I bring?
- As many as you’d like!
Can I choose a date other than the ones available?
- Yes you can, as long as your group has a minimum of 15 people.
If I plan to bring 5 friends, should we all book separately or together?
- To ensure everyone is able to participate on the same day and time, it’s best to book all together to avoid any complications!
- If you would like to add or remove people from your previously booked event, please click here.
What time do I need to be at the Public Dock?
- Try to be at the starting point at least 15 minutes before the start time. This way you have time to choose your kayak or canoe and meet up with the rest of your group.
What will WinnipegCanoeRentals.com provide for this event?
- We provide the necessary equipment such as:
- Life jackets
- Safety kits
- Canoes, kayaks and paddles
- We also provide a shore lunch shortly after the second tunnel.
What do the participants need to provide?
- Remember to dress for the weather and bring extra clothes if necessary.
- You should bring:
- PROVINCIAL PARK PASS
- Sun screen/bug spray
- Proper foot wear (remember your feet may get wet or muddy)
- Dry clothes
- Water bottle and snacks
- Towel and swimsuit
- Rain suit/jacket
How long should the drive from the Winnipeg perimeter to Caddy Lake take?
- Depending on which side of Winnipeg you’re coming from, the drive can be up to 2 hours.
How long is the paddle?
- Length of the paddle is about 10.7 km in one direction. This should take around 6 hours.
How will I pay?
- If each member of your group is paying separately please bring cash to the event, otherwise we will accept one credit card transaction per group.