Early Prebooking Rates:
SAVE 15% on ALL boats rented throughout the entire summer. You must make your summer boat reservations prior to MAY 15 to qualify for this 15% discount. **
The list of people taking advantage of this offer grows steadily every year. Plan ahead so you won’t miss this savings during the coming summer!
Rent two solo inflatable kayaks:
Save 25% Regular $60.00 now only $45.00 **two solo kayak discount – learn more
Rent 3 or more mid duty canoes with our trailer:
Save 20% Rent 3 or more Mid Duty canoes with a trailer for only $32 each. (Regular trailer rates )**
Rent three inflatable SUPs:
Save 33% Rent 3 for the price of 2 Regular $114.00 now only $76.00**three SUP discount – learn more
Rent five inflatable SUPs:
Save 40% Rent 5 for the price of 3 Regular $190.00 now only $114.00**five SUP discount – learn more
Rent two solo Packer canoes:
Pay reduced rate of 55$ per day and also get a two boat roof rack that fits all cars NO CHARGE **two solo CANOE discount – learn more
Rent two AR 10.5 kayaks:
Pay reduced rate of 55$ per day and also get a two boat roof rack that fits all cars NO CHARGE **two solo kayak discount – learn more
Rent 10 river tubes and get two more free:
Save 20% on a total of 12 tubesRiver tube special
Off Season Rates:
SAVE 10% – Boat rentals before after Sept 1st automatically qualify for a 10% discount. Boat reservations can be made anytime. Any long weekend days included within a booking period will remain at regular rates.
Last Minute Rentals:Last minute Rentals
- Thank You for making your reservations online.
- Rental Guideline explains our full policy description including cancellations and modifications etc.
- The above discounts can not be combined and do not apply to long weekends.
Take part in our annual Fall Clearance Sale:Fall Clearance sale notification sign up
Throughout the entire summer all rentals qualify for:
- FREE pick-up and return days in virtually all cases.
- NO CHARGE for Days 6 and 7 for all boats and trailer rentals.
- 24/7 self-returns.
- Conveniently located along the route “to and from” the most popular lake regions